One of the original RealBird listing inventory widgets, the Featured Listings Map is now updated. The new version provides many improvements, including:
- Much, much better performance
- Shows up to 200 of your recent listings published on RealBird (active, pending, sold or the combination of these)
- Mobile-friendly and responsive: works the same on smartphones, tablets and desktop screens
- Ability to configure it to use standard Google icons instead of default color coded house icons. This is important when you manage listing inventory, for which the house icons could be confusing, such as for rural farms or apartments in Manhattan
- You can now set to cluster icons at high zoom level, which makes the map widget more user friendly and usable if you manage a large inventory
This update is backward compatible, all the existing, embedded maps on your website and blogs are automatically updated, no change is required. If you want to take advantage of the new configuration options (icon settings, clustering), you can easily generate new code in the RealBird Member Area (Member area > Listing Management > Widgets > Listing Map).
Below are a few, live examples showing different configuration options.
Combination of active, pending, sold homes on the US Virgin Island listed by Lorine R Williams, with clustered and standard icon options
Sold listings in SoCal by Laura Baptista, no clustering and color coded house icons
For-rent and for-sale properties in Manhattan by Senad Pali, no clustering and standard icons
We hope you like this update.
— The RealBird Team