Those of you who follow us or a member of RealBird already, know that we love to find occasions for new member promotions. And what better reason to offer a completely free 45-day service of the RealBird PRO to agents and brokers in Delaware, than our very first recent business trip to the beautiful State of Delaware.
Delaware real estate agents, brokers and property managers – who are new to RealBird – can sign up to RealBird here and get a 45-day free RealBird PRO service. Just email us after your free registration and we’ll enable the fully featured PRO service, including the SMS text code marketing tool, free of charge, no credit card required:
- Be a licensed agent, broker or property management firm in Delaware
- Be new to RealBird.com
- Be excited to try a marketing toolkit, that is used by thousands of fellow agents and brokers from Hawaii to Florida, all across the USA and also in Canada.
- Start your free trial before the end of June 2021
With RealBird PRO, you can add your listing information in a few minutes, including residential and commercial, both resale and rental properties and get:
- Single property websites
- Virtual tours, both branded and unbranded
- Listing syndication for both resale and rental properties
- Automatic Facebook Ads, paid by us, no cost to you
- “Squeeze” lead capturing landing pages, for various marketing scenarios such as open house announcements, “coming soon” listings, “just listed” or “just sold” and repriced properties
- Touchless Open House Sign-in forms with QR codes
- Social media marketing and seller emailing tools
- Printable flyers
- QR codes for the property websites and for all the landing pages
- SMS text code marketing autoresponders
- all this and more for unlimited listings
If you are a Delaware agent or broker and new to RealBird, please register here and email us we’ll enable your free service right away.
If you are already a member and have colleagues in the State of Delaware who might be interested, we would really appreciate if you send a shoutout by sharing this post with them.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by commenting below or via DM.
— The RealBird Team
Leave a Reply