As a quick overview: Homes By SMS allows you to provide a mobile home search tool to prospective buyers, going through a texting interface. You can use different call-to-action messages on print flyers, sign riders, postcards, sweepstakes and online landing pages, asking home buyers to text a location to your dedicated SMS phone numbers. The system then returns them a link to the search results and captures their contact information for your CRM, right away, at first interaction.
As an example, see the current capabilities of the Homes By SMS implementation for Sherrie Snideman’s (of Century 21 Everest Realty Group in Midvale, UT)
Her website at UtahHomeDetective.com has its own IDX search feature and we configured her Homes By SMS service to handle the following location and keyword types, directing home buyers to deep linked result pages on her own site:
- City – home buyers can text any cities to the Homes By SMS phone number
- Zip code – similar to the city search but more targeted search result is provided
- Neighborhood – neighborhood search is a great option for seller prospecting via postcards for example. Just ask them to text their neighborhood’s name to your Homes By SMS phone number and see what nearby homes are selling for
- Full address lookup – buyers can look up properties on the MLS using the full address
- MLS Number lookup – buyers can look up properties by their MLS number
As with the rest of the Homes By SMS implementations, the setup fee includes a free sign rider and 50 free postcards to jumpstart the marketing.The monthly fee includes the texting/SMS messaging costs for up to 100 leads each months ! It’s all-inclusive and you can get started right away.