We’ve recorded the case studies listed below with guest speakers during our Friday “Best Practices” sessions.
1) Roger Sexton of Re/Max Preferred Group in Cincinnati, OH describes how he uses RealBird with Craigslist and was able to generate a sales pipeline of $140 Mill in 12 months. This is was one of our first guest speaking webinars a few years ago, and Craigslist has changed its posting policies since then, but this webinar is still well worth watching, it shows just how much business you can get from a well organized and focused online marketing activity. To see this recording click the graphic below.
2) Mike Cribbin of Cribbin Realty explains how he uses RealBird and Social Media to generate lots of leads for about $14 Mill. in sales. Click here:
3) Janie Coffey, Director of Customer Experience with One Sotheby’s in Miami explains how she used RealBird and Facebook targeted ads to sell a high end FSBO listing. She also explains how she is marketing listings to international audiences and using Facebook and Instagram to generate business. To view this recording click here:
4) Rob Johnson – is webmaster with Kiamichi Realty based in the Kiamichi Mountains in Broken Bow, OK. He has generated over 300 leads in just 6 months of using his Realbird account. He goes over how he did it and shares with you what he found as effective use of his Realbird service.
5) Jean Paul Peron of Carova Rentals reviews in this webinar a hugely successful online promotion via Social Media.
6) Alexandra Graves, principal with YourBizTank.com a virtual assistants firm explains a tried and tested 5-point plan to get going with your online real estate marketing.
7) Mary Lockman, Managing Broker with Windermere Real Estate in Methow Valley, WA and a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) holding their reknowned CRS, ABR and GREEN designations as well as e-PRO, RSPS and SFR certifications. She explains how she uses photography and videos, with RealBird, to market herself and her listings.
8) Katerina Gasset was our guest speaker on June 26. Her presentation focused on how to get leads with SEO – an excellent recipe to follow for both beginner and advanced online real estate marketers:
9) LEEZA MORRIS, broker at MI Real Estate Cloud in Denton, TX was our guest speaker on 11/6/13; Leeza has a Masters
Degree in Business Administration and Finance from U of Portland,
Oregon. Her specialty is in Residential Home and Land Sales in South
Denton County, West Collin County and North Dallas County. She is a technically savvy agent and explains in this webinar how she is able to generate a consistent stream of buyer and seller leads.
10) Tami Bowden is a real estate agent with SurfCityBeachHouse.com – her own company based in Orange County, CA. She came to our webinar as a guest speaker to tell us how she manages to make a comfortable living with real estate working about 2-3 days a week. She shares in this webinar lead generation and business tips that best work for her to maintain this lifestyle.
11) Katerina Gasset held another great presentation on 9/17/14. Her topic was: “Flying under the Radar of the big ZTR’s”. She busted some widely held marketing and lead generation myths that are prevalent in the Real Estate community and gave us several “secret” tips about how to be on top of the search engines and other ways to connect with qualified buyers and sellers.
12) Amy Shrader, Realtor with Hurst Real Estate and Auctions was our guest speaker on 2/4/2015. She generously shared with us how she was able to generated hundreds of leads using the various RealBird features. Don’t miss this webinar!
13) Katerina Gasset again!
14) Bradley Meyer is a Realtor, author and agent with 30 years experience and 1,000+ sales in real estate. He is also an investor and author. This is not a technical webinar, instead he talks about how you can generate extra RE sales and residual income using property management. Needless to say, he now uses RealBird as his online marketing tool.
15) Patrick Smith, broker, author, trainer, and a reputation management counselor has been involved in selling thousands of
properties, earned multiple awards, owned and operated several real estate companies and taught real estate sales and investing for many of the top companies. He also has been a sought-out speaker for Investment clubs. In addition, he leads Blue Pyramid Consultants, a Relationship Marketing company. Patrick is a long-time user of Realbird – in this webinar he spoke about the importance of reputation management, and how to incorporate that in your online marketing.
16) Janie Coffey is Global Real Estate Advisor for Manormor Sotheby’s International Realty. Janie Coffey was the Executive Vice President for ONE Sotheby’s International Realty for 3.5 years selling more than $2B in sales annually. Upon returning to sales in a brand new market she got 10 listings, avg listing $1,42M in just 6 months, starting from ground zero, with expired listings marketing. She offered graciously to share her best practices at this webinar.< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zc0izuT7Jo 17) "Take Back Your Listings And Leads!" – this is the most popular topic of Katerina Gasset‘s speaking engagements, it explains how to take ownership and benefit the most of your own listings on the Internet. Note that this webinar will be useful for both seller and buyer agents, as Katerina will also explain various aspects of effective on-line lead generation in real estate.
18) Realtor Janie Coffey – $45 Million in less than 2 years with expired listings. Janie Coffey comes back one year after she appeared on the Realbird Webinar when she started her real estate business from scratch in a new Florida location and tells us what she has achieved and lessons learned. Lots of great insights and tips from an experienced, articulate, smart and very successful Realtor.
Leave a Reply