Every now and then we post one of our client’s listing as a case study to demonstrate how to effectively market your listing with single-property websites:
Take a look at this: Breathtaking Ocean View 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Home
And here is why we like Anna Gandamana‘s listing site:
- Good, catchy title – effective as online slogan and excellent wording for search engine optimization
- Large-size pictures – RealBird is one of the few single property website creating tool which supports large-size picture upload. She uploaded the large size pictures for the benefit of consumers and her seller, rather than the reduced size photos supported by the MLS and most virtual tours
- Took her time to enter property description – the couple of extra minutes spent on entering or copy and pasting the description from the MLS sheet will benefit her greatly in search engine marketing
- Uploaded neighborhood information – again, the little extra time spent on uploading neighborhood stats may have a great effect on how her property ranks in search engines. It is also nicely formatted
- Cross-marketing her blog – Her latest blog posts appear on her listing. By updating her RealBird profile with her blog Url and RSS link, she is now cross marketing her blog on her featured listing. This is a great and unique tool. It drives traffic to your blog and can also increase you search engine ranking because these links are real, valid and valuable cross site links to relevant and related information.
Congratulation Anna ! I am sure, your effort to walk the extra mile for your clients will lead to a lot of new and referral business.