The RealBird property sites now shows a Google StreetView image for listing without uploaded pictures.
This small improvement goes a long way when using RealBird for these two popular business cases:
Draft listings for seller interviews
Prior to signing the contract with the seller, you most likely won’t have photos of the property or if it was listed before, rights of the photos probably belong to the previous agent or broker. With the new automatic inclusion of the Google StreetView photo, you can create a property website on RealBird that is presentable, set up your SMS marketing codes, QR codes and listing address domain name.
As a summary, make sure you create a draft RealBird property site even if you don’t have photos before the interview and take the following with you:
- Create a draft RealBird single property website (it won’t be syndicated as draft)
- Buy an address domain name for it – Make sure you showcase your “investment” to the potential seller. You are one foot in the door 🙂
- Setup your SMS text code for the listing – Make sure you tell them to try it out. Demo it to them.
- Bring your text code marketing sign rider to the presentation – Again, make sure you present it as part of the outstanding listing marketing package you provide, showcasing your 24×7 property marketing, even when the flyer boxes run low 🙂
- Print out the private labeled listing syndication and RealBird PRO marketing document in the member area and add it to your listing presentation kit
Coming soon properties
Similar to draft listings, coming soon listings often lack photos for a while, but the nature of the Coming soon listing marketing is that you want to get the message out as soon as possible in order to test the market and also to build up anticipation. Having Google StreetView added automatically to RealBird listing sites with no photos, makes this marketing task a little bit easier and the presentation prettier while the property photos are being produced.
We hope you like this small but very useful upgrade. Much more is coming to your RealBird marketing toolkit, stay tuned !
— The RealBird Team