Facebook advertising is a very effective and low cost way for neighborhood farming around your existing listing, whether it’s a currently active home for sale or one that you sold previously.
Here is one of our favorite and easiest marketing checklists for reaching the neighbors of your current listing and for effectively capturing their attention and their contact information in order to win more listings in the area.
Here are the simple steps:
- Enter your listing on RealBird and upload the photos
- Share your automatically generated RealBird landing page link (For Sale or Just Listed) on your Facebook Page
- Write a custom call-for-action text above the shared link, something like the example below
- Once posted on Facebook, boost the post as a Facebook ad
- Make sure you create a custom audience for the ad, as described below
- Run the ad with whatever budget you can afford, but at least for 7 days, so that you have a good weekly distribution of impressions
Call-for-action text to add above the link on Facebook
Curious to learn what your neighbor is selling their house for?
Click for INSTANT ACCESS to price, all photos and property details.
For these kind of Facebook ads, you want to select a very focused audience. I am making the assumption that the subject property is a residential, single family home for sale. For the custom audience for this boosted post select the following:
- Enter the full address of the subject property and select a small radius, e.g. 1 or 2 miles
- Select “People who live in this location” (which will include the radius around the address of course)
- In detailed targeting, select Homeowners as shown below in the demographics category
That’s it. Within a few minutes, you have your neighborhood ad running on Facebook utilizing the new RealBird Lead Capture Landing Pages.
Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions and of course, we love to hear your success stories of using the new landing pages.
— The RealBird Team