We have been working on it for a while, but finally, we are glad to announce, that MRIS MLS coverage (Metropolitan Regional Information System) is now available for the RealBird Map-based MLS Search service. MRIS is one of the biggest MLS in the country with almost 60,000 member real estate agents providing access to 90,000 plus active listings. We are glad to bring the unique and powerful features of the RealBird IDX solutions to the MRIS market.
- Map-based MRIS Search: instant, visual results: Consumer facing IDX solutions has to be quick, visually impressive and “sticky” in order to capture and keep visitors on your site. The RealBird Map-based MLS solution provides intuitive, quick user interface and it brings visitors a few click closer to becoming your home buyer leads.
- Flexible: add it to your website or blog: The RealBird solution has a flexible user interface to provide you with the most possible options for integration. You can embed it into your website or blog and it fits into different design templates nicely. You can change the width of the map, enable, disable headers and footers, change background color and so on.
- Neighborhood MLS maps: Create neighborhood listing maps
- Niche searches: Configure and share unlimited niche searches like “Luxury DC” or “Bargain Baltimore”
- Open house maps: The industry’s first private labeled open home maps
- Social bookmarking and email sharing: Built-in social bookmarking and email tool for easy sharing by you or your visitors
- Capture leads from portals and search engines: One of the most unique and groundbreaking features of the service is the “real estate search” syndication platform using your featured listings as the marketing vehicle. You can now embed your map-based MRIS search in your single property websites
created with RealBird and capture buyer leads from real estate portals
and search engines including Craigslist, Trulia, Google and more. Read more about this novel approach in our previous post
- MLS hotsheet widgets: Create automatically updated photo slideshows, email signatures, banners, blog sidebar widgets and more from any MLS search and hotlist
See live examples on RealBird and go ahead and set up a free trial to see all the options and features yourself.
— Zoltan Szendro