Hosting an open house has two potential reasons: let potential buyers tour the property and also to promote yourself to curious neighbors who might also consider to sell.
In both cases, it is important to have your visitors sign in so that you can follow up with them in the future and keep them in your sales funnel.
There is also a very cost effective way to achieve the same online, all day, every day by using the RealBird listing landing pages and Facebook ads.
Here are the steps:
- Publish your listing on RealBird
- Share your RealBird open house sign-in form landing page on your Facebook Page (see an example below)
- Boost it as a Facebook ad
- Create a new audience by entering the property location
- For these ads, we suggest to have a small radius around the address selected, e.g. 1 mile or in less populated areas 5 miles
- You may also want to set the age range appropriately. In most markets, there is no point of anyone under e.g. 25 to see you ads.
We suggest to run these kind of ads ongoing, for at least 1 months or until the property sells (then you may continue with the RealBird “Just Sold” landing pages), you can go as low as $1 per day, but probably $3-$5 will get you results faster.
For those of you who haven’t used the RealBird Open House Sign-In Form yet. Here is an example. It’s a live demo site using listing information courtesy of Janie Coffey. Feel free to try it out, all inquiries come to us, so we won’t bug her with test submissions, but you will receive the auto-response with property details, just like you prospective visitors would.
And just like with regular open houses, you may host virtual open houses even without a listing” Ask colleagues to let you host their open houses online (with written permission), publish their listing on RealBird and run a campaign with their listings.
We hope you like this tip and please let us know how you use RealBird’s landing pages. We are curious…
Happy real estate marketing!