Stop us if you heard this one from us before, but we have just released a few additional QR code and mobile listing marketing features for RealBird
I will use this post to summarize all the mobile marketing and QR code features of RealBird including the recently launched new options, in a FAQ format for a change:
Q: What are the QR codes?
A: QR (Quick Response) codes are barcodes that can be printed on flyers and other offline media and they can encode a wide variety of information. The information can be a link to a website or your contact information or any type of messages that you can think of. The most important application in our opinion is to use the QR codes as an easy way for consumers to get real-time, current information about your property. Home buyers can use their smartphones to quickly scan your QR code which then leads them to your RealBird single property websites instantly.
Q: What are the RealBird QR options?
A: We provide a growing number of options for mobile listing marketing. QR codes are automatically generated for your RealBird single property websites. On your listing management page in the RealBird member area, each listing record shows the corresponding QR code with the following options:
- Download small QR code images for your listings to be used on webpages and blogs
- Download large QR code images – big enough for adding them to your print flyers
- Purchase auto-generated stickers that you can attach to your sign rider or any other offline media – it’s easy, just click the link and the stickers are auto-generated for you with the corresponding QR codes and custom texts.
- The printable version of your RealBird single property website now automatically includes the related QR code so when you or your visitors print it, the QR code is automatically included in the header (Special thanks for David Childress for suggesting this feature) – NEW
Q: What type of stickers can be purchased via RealBird?
A: We currently provide two types of stickers to purchase via our integration with Zazzle
- 3″ round stickers ($4.95 +S/H buys you 6 stickers)
- 11″x3″ rectangle, “bumper”-size sticker ($3.95 + S/H per sticker) – NEW
Q: What smartphones are currently supported by the RealBird mobile single property websites?
A: The RealBird single property websites are optimized for mobile users. A smarthphone-friendly user interface is shown automatically when our system sees that the user accesses it via one of the supported phones. The mobile listing presentation shows the property overview (price, location etc.), your property description and neighborhood information and all of the photos. The third section of the UI is your contact information including your photo, your phone number and email for inquiries and links to your website and blog. The iPhone picture above shows an actual rendering of a RealBird single property website. The listing and image is courtesy of Janie Coffey of “The Coral Gables Story” real estate blog
With our new release, we are now supporting the following smartphone platforms:
- iPod Touch
- BlackBerry phones – NEW
- Android phones – NEW
- Opera Mini – e.g. on Nokia smartphones – NEW
Q: How to start using these QR features?
A: Using the RealBird QR features are very simple:
- Log into RealBird (or register here if you are not yet a member)
- Visit your Listing Management page in the member area
- For each listing record, a corresponding QR image is shown. Below the QR image, you’ll see links for downloading the free QR images (small and large sizes)
- If you decide to purchase the stickers, a link is provided for both the 3″ round stickers and for the 11″x3″ large sticker. The stickers are auto-generated with your listing’s QR code so checking out at the shopping cart is the only step you have to do. They are also very affordable (less than $5/listing + S/H)
Q: So how do I market this new RealBird service to my prospective sellers?
A: You have to tell them about it of course and most importantly show them what it is and how it will benefit them. As we wrote about it earlier, you can use your existing listings with the QR codes and your smartphone: quickly scan it and show the RealBird mobile single property websites that is loaded instantly. It will surely impress prospective sellers.
Below are two examples on how forward thinking real estate professionals already communicate this feature to their readers on their blogs (note the great title SEO they both use):
Janie Coffey wrote about her QR offerings via RealBird on her Coral Gables real estate blog. It’s an excellent example on how to communicate this feature to your clients and to set yourself apart from your competition. See the post here
Stacie Whatley also has a great post here on ActiveRain, you can read her take on it on her Gig Harbor, WA real estate blog
Long story short, make sure, that once you start using these new RealBird QR code features, you promote it face-to-face and also through blog posts and social media.
Disclaimer: We are a reseller affiliate of Zazzle.com and upon your purchase of the low cost QR sticker we are paid an affiliate fee.