With the new RealBird Photowall inventory widget, it is now possible to embed your RealBird featured listings into your Facebook Page under its own tab and showcase your properties on an interactive and beautiful photowall to your fans and visitors. Once set up, it is automatically updated with your 50 latest listings on RealBird and it also links to your RealBird Property Search for providing a complete home search experience.
So what is it and how does it work?
- The service is installed on your own Facebook Page
- "Homes for Sale" tab added to your Facebook Page
- Links to your RealBird Property Search (using anchor text that reflects your area)
- Large call-for-action button for fans and visitors to click in order to see your photowall widget of your own featured listings
- Another link pointing to your own RealBird Property Search below your photowall widget
- When clicked on your widget, visitors will be provided with a great looking, interactive photo widget of your featured listings posted on RealBird. Upon clicking on a photo, visitors can visit your RealBird single property website
As you can see, the service is optimized for promoting and delivering traffic to both your own listings (posted via the RealBird Listing Publisher) and to neighborhood listings (via your RealBird Property Search service).
How much and how to order?
- $99/year RealBird Pro membership and
- $100 one-time setup fee
- Create a RealBird account here
- Create the property websites for your listings – each takes approximately 5 minutes, assuming you have your listing information ready
- Upgrade to RealBird Pro ($99 per year) – a highly visible upgrade link is provided on the listing management page
- Email or call us toll-free at (866) 551-2934 to order your Facebook setup ($100 ontime, introductory setup fee applies)
If you are a free RealBird member:
- Email or call us toll-free at (866) 551-2934 to order the Facebook setup. No service upgrade is required (only the $100 ontime, introductory set up fee applies).